Welcome :)


Welcome to my blog!

I am a freelance printed surface designer - I create artwork for use in fashion (womenswear mainly), interiors and stationary and created this blog to share my inspirations, work in progress, and design interests.

You can also follow me on http://pinterest.com/samwarren/ and have a glimpse of my printed surface portfolio on http://www.samanthawarren.me.uk/


Enjoy browsing! Thanks, Sam x

Friday 8 July 2011

Central St Martins, London BA Show 2011

I went to see the last ever CSM show at the Charing Cross site :( a shame to say good bye to the famous site....but it was looking sorry for itself I must say.

Anyway I didn't go to analyse the building, I went to see the BA Degree shows - Fashion and Fashion print.

I loved looking at the students' portfolio's and their concepts leading to their final shows. A few of my top picks include Ayako Oh, Annabel Luton and Flaminia Saccucci.

Ayako Oh - intricate flocked and printed aztec inspired patterns in gorgeous brights. I love the bags too.




Annabel Luton - textural prints using a sophisticated warm palette





Flaminia Saccucci - Striking feminine florals and masculine tyre printed latex garments

No comments:

Post a Comment