Welcome :)


Welcome to my blog!

I am a freelance printed surface designer - I create artwork for use in fashion (womenswear mainly), interiors and stationary and created this blog to share my inspirations, work in progress, and design interests.

You can also follow me on http://pinterest.com/samwarren/ and have a glimpse of my printed surface portfolio on http://www.samanthawarren.me.uk/


Enjoy browsing! Thanks, Sam x

Sunday 17 July 2011

Brick Box, Tooting Market exhibition

The lovely director of Brick Box Eleanor Barett invited me to develop the relationship between local children with their local market so I organised a rotating exhibition of art work by local schools in Tooting Market. The work looks amazing and the kids loved seeing their work on show in a public space!

activities inside the market

origami and nature print paper canvases, Year 5, Smallwood School
mondrian inspired work, Year 2, Gorringe Park School
abstract art, Gorringe Park School
pop art consumables, Gorringe Park School

No comments:

Post a Comment