Welcome :)


Welcome to my blog!

I am a freelance printed surface designer - I create artwork for use in fashion (womenswear mainly), interiors and stationary and created this blog to share my inspirations, work in progress, and design interests.

You can also follow me on http://pinterest.com/samwarren/ and have a glimpse of my printed surface portfolio on http://www.samanthawarren.me.uk/


Enjoy browsing! Thanks, Sam x

Sunday 3 April 2011

i left my heart in Tokyo

Buzzing vibe, amazing food, interesting culture.........however it's not as futuristic as I imagined. Here are only a handful of shots taken from my trip to Tokyo and Kyoto. 


Nijo Castle and traditional Japanese architecture
posters in Tokyo

I went to Gion - the Geisha district.
excitement in Gion, Kyoto

I stumbled across this amazing treasure trove full of antique kimonos

I raided my friends nan's cupboard and snapped some close ups of her gorgeous kimonos















"harajuku girls" at a temple
                 older ladies rocking fab shirts





No comments:

Post a Comment